As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
3. Where available, URLs for the references have to be provided.
4. The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Manuscript Preparation Guide Guidelines and as can be found on the face of the sample published articles. Authors should, therefore, be informed that putting their paper manuscripts to give it the final JoTEMaCs publish paper outlooks remain exclusively the work of the JoTEMaCs Editorial Board.
6. When submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, authors should ensure that they have fully followed all instructions pertaining to the publication process.
The publication process consists of the following steps. The ultimate objective of this process is to maintain utmost quality. The entire process is expected to be completed within 7-12 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for a double-blinded review.
5. Based on the double-blinded review, the editorial team will take decision which will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be of three types: accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions or rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper is accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. The author needs to deposit the publication fee within 3 days after receiving the payment request.
8. The receipt of payment will be confirmed.
9. The author requires to submit the duly filled-up ‘Author Declaration Form’.
Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. The publication fee is charged for the cost of managing the journal website and management team. The author(s) needs to pay a minimum amount of USD 345 USD 250 excluding transaction charge as a publication fee. This publication fee amount also includes the Official Review Report, Digital Certificate and Life Time Archive but excludes English-French Translation Fee (which costs an additional $50.00), for each accepted manuscript by the review panel. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail after the successful review process.