We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.
The Journal of Technology, Engineering, Management & Computational Sciences (JOTEMACS) is an International Scholarly Journal published by the TREMMBiT Consult, Accra Ghana. As an international journal, it publishes professional and scholarly research articles in the fields of technology, engineering, management and computational sciences.
Agriculture research, Computer science & engineering; Artificial intelligence; Cryptography; Human-computer interaction; Software development & engineering; Programming; Web design and web development etc.
Chemical engineering; Forensic science, Allied Health, medical and biomedical research; Biotechnology; Machines & robotics; Information science; Nanotechnology; ubiquitous technology and internet of things; Quantum technology etc.
Leadership; Corporate Governance; Strategic Management; Marketing Management; Human Resources Management; Accounting, Banking, and Finance; and Economics, Business Intelligence, Customer & Marketing Analytics.
The publication process consists of the following steps. The ultimate objective of this process is to maintain utmost quality. The entire process is expected to be completed within 7-12 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for a double-blinded review.
5. Based on the double-blinded review, the editorial team will take decision which will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be of three types: accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions or rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper is accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. The author needs to deposit the publication fee within 3 days after receiving the payment request.
8. The receipt of payment will be confirmed.
9. The author requires to submit the duly filled-up ‘Author Declaration Form’.
There is no fee attached in the time of paper submission. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail only after the successful review process.
The author(s) needs to pay an amount of USD 345 USD 250 excluding transaction charge as a publication fee. This publication fee amount also includes the Official Review Report, Digital Certificate and Life Time Archive but excludes English-French Translation fee (which costs an additional $50), for each accepted manuscript by the review panel.
Note: Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. Our journal is an Open Access Journal, all the contents are available online to the readers without any charges to spread knowledge for a better world. So, the publication fee is our only source to meet the costs related to managing the journal.